Sunday, June 17, 2012

Never trust a man that chases Beer with MILK

There are days when I don't feel like I have the will to breathe. The truth is, if you can parent children, you can move a fucking mountain. If you can move a mountain, you can certainly find the will to breathe. I've never been so damned exhausted in all my life. My niece is hard work. I secretly think to myself, If I don't have some benedryl, a Bud Light, & a double Klonopin....this kid is going to be hung by her toes. Am I krazy for taking this baby, or is CPS krazy for giving me this baby? I'm starting to think the Lord made me reproductively challenged for a reason. My sister needs to get her shit together, and get her kids back! However, I think it's going to be a long while before that happens. There is 10yrs between my sister & I. Enough said. She needs not to thank me for not punching her fucking lights out, she needs to thank the doctor that writes the scripts! God help us all if I'm not at least a lil medicated.

I've basically traded sex for sleep this past month. I've grown tired & annoyed with Mr. C. I've ignored him, and had every excuse except washing my hair, as to why I can't see him. Come to think of it, I have no plans tomorrow. I think it's a damn good day to wash my hair. After I told him he couldn't come over tonight, he says he needs to bring me something. This bastard actually thinks bringing me roses is going to get him laid? WTF? This fool really expects to come to my door with roses knowing that his wife is 1 building over. Everyone has that one nosy ass neighbor that you swear is on crack. They know EVERYTHING, so you assume they never sleep. Idk what the hell is wrong with him, but I think he needs some head meds.

I gave into another fuck buddy of mine, and let him come over for a late night booty call last week. The best sex I've EVER had was with Mr. P. The problem with sexy motherfuckers is they know their all that & think they are God's gift to women. He is obnoxious. I regretted letting him come over. The sex is good, but I could've handled business myself, and had the same end result. His ass called me 14 times today. Twelve of those times, he was at work. He also sent 4 text messages. I decided to ignore him because he made himself at home the other night. You are a booty call. You don't pay bills here. What the fuck are you doing in my refrigerator? I'm not going to lie, I was too drunk to even ask why the hell he was in my kitchen, in my refrigerator, making food, and drinking chocolate milk. We had been drinking (alcohol) together most of the night. Who the fuck drinks beer & follows that up with milk? All I could think was that if he blows up my bathroom, he's going to find out just how krazy I am. Who the fuck does that? I've known him for 10yrs, but that is besides the point. So, now he wants to come cook for me, hang out, and surely fuck the hell out of me AGAIN. NO THANK YOU! It's a shame to see a good dick man have no class. The total package doesn't exist ladies.

Maybe I've had good reason to feel bitchy lately. One of my meds were increased in hopes of helping with that. We shall see how the fuck that plays out. I'm almost at the point of SHOOT 1ST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER. I really am krazy as hell. I allow half of the stress that is on me. Holy hell, there is my epiphany for the week! Did I come up with that, or did I subconsciously get something out of therapy last week? Well, as long as shit stays krazy, I'll keep writing. Deuces!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I just love visitors. They give me the greatest material ;). #staykrazybabes

    ReplyDelete